Cap Rouge G20 Plus Cargo Electric Bike Eunorau
G20 Plus Cargo Bike
The G20 Plus Electric Cargo Bike is great for both families and delivery personnel.
It sports a powerful mid-drive. Plenty of power and torque is essential for the additional weight of cargo.
The G20 Plus Electric Cargo Bike is a great choice for those who want to bring a passenger along for the ride, those who plan to make deliveries for Uber Eats, or just for those who need what cargo bikes offer — loads of space for your gear!
This particular model is quite compact for its class and even features a fold-down, telescopic stem and folding pedals for easier transportation. The shorter wheelbase also means it rides and handles more like a regular bike. The taillight is also wired as an active brake-light which is great for inner-city use.
- A powerful 48V500W Mid-drive Motor providing output of 500 nominal watts and 750 peak watts with 95 Nm Torque
- 48V 11.6ah Samsung Partially In-tube Battery - Dorado Style
- The battery is lockable and also removable so it can be charged separately from the bike.
- Pedal assist - Torque sensor
- CDC6 LCD display
- Headlight and Taillight
- Safety guard on the rear wheel to protect fingers & toes of small passengers
- FRAME: Aluminum Alloy with integrated motor and battery mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Adjustable stem for comfort – Matte Black
PEDALS: High quality - folding nylon pedals
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus
- GEAR SHIFTING: Shimano Derailleur 7-Speed Freewheel
- SHIFTER: Shimano Push-Button 7 speed
- BRAKES: TEKTRO disc brake, 160mm disc
- WHEELS: 24 inch Black Alloy
- TYRES: Kenda Kiniption 24 x 2.4 tyres
- SADDLE: Velo Comfort Saddle
- MOTOR: 48v 500w Dapu MD500 model
- PEAK OUTPUT: 1058 Watts
- TORQUE: 95 Newton meters
LONG BATTERY LIFE
- 560Wh battery semi built-in (48V 11.6Ah)
- Up to 45 km of range on a single charge
- Up to 4 hours of charging time
- If the child is more 20kg, the child or children could simply sit without a special child seat. There are the rail support and foot-rest
Front & Rear baskets, and children's seats are not included. They are shown in the attached images for illustrative purposes only.
Please beware of all local rules and road law regulations